The recent COVID19 pandemic created a heightened awareness of how important it is to keep staff and visitors safe in your workplace.
Yet it's about more than contact tracing and COVID. It is more important than that.
Even before COVID19, businesses needed to comply with the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 (HSWA) which sets out the responsibilities your business has to ensure everyone stays safe in your workplace, not only your employees, but also visitors and contractors.
The act sets out the the requirement to keep an accurate record of all people arriving and departing your premises. More importantly, it also requires that those visitors, contractors and employees receive a safety briefing and/or receive all necessary instructions upon their arrival.
It’s 2020, so we need to talk about paper visitor logs.
Traditionally businesses have keep a paper log or book at reception their premises, but COVID19 meant that this old, analog approach was no longer viable.
Having to keep visitor logs has got a bad rap, and has been seen as a necessary evil, but it shouldn’t. Managing Visitor and Staff safety is mission critical.
Your visitors and employees feel good when they know you care about their health and safety.
That’s the way it should be.
But in most cases, businesses have paid lip service to process.
You started with a paper log because you were told you had to. You this didn't give you easy access to this key information and you could not be sure your visitor had received and understood your key health and safety information. You also couldn't easily access information on who visited when, where and with whom.
Keeping track of visitors can feel like a chore, rather than a valuable process. Something that does not feel like it adds value. Something you never look at. Rather than see value in the process and the information you record, you simply do it because you have to.
And yet, managing visitor safety is mission critical. Not only because it protects your visitors, but because it protects your business.
One thing the COVID19 pandemic taught us is that we cannot rely on manual, analog systems, especially when we have staff working in multiple locations.
Visitor management deserved a dust off. A renovation. Modernized for today's digital world.
With MyVisitorlog, we’ve done just that. It’s a redo, a rethink, a simplified, potent reintroduction of visitor management. A fresh start, the way it should be.
Know Who visited, When, Where and with Whom. In Realtime.
No Pens, No Paper, No Shared Screens.
- Improves your Visitor's experience and shows them you care.
- Keeps your visitors, employees and business safe.
- Eliminates paper visitor logs, which are unreliable and hard to access.
- Ensures visitors and staff know your health and safety policies.
- Allows you to ask key health questions and communicate about Hazards.
- Gives you the ability to embed links to more detailed documents.
- Or Embed in app videos of your health and safety message or videos of key hazards that visitors need to know about.
- Can send automated email/Instant Message notifications to hosts of visitors on arrival.
- Ensures you keep this sensitive information private and protected.
- Communicates with your visitors in their preferred language.
- Delivers the appropriate visitor experience, that is relevant to the type of visitor they are, using our user definable visitor types.
- Ensures you have instant access to evacuation lists in case of fire & natural disaster.
- It's mobile and contactless. Visitors quickly sign-in through their smartphone browser. No Phone? no problem! Use our "reception" mode.
- There are no Apps and nothing to install.
- Visitor information is available in real time, instantly available Anytime, Anywhere, on Any Device.
- It's a cost effective Visitor Management solution, that's Customisable to your business.
- You can have an unlimited number of visitors and staff can be tracked.
- And an unlimited number of sites can be managed in one application.
- It's easy to use, fast to setup.
You’ll have peace of mind of knowing that you have done everything possible to keep people safe at all times.
Whether you have a small factory or office looking for basic protection, or a very complex multi site business requiring comprehensive protection, MyVisitorlog can be configured to suit.